Moreover ECZANE EGELI LAB has been operating for many Years with great successes and diversity in the fields of CBD Crystal Isolate and other products.
Our Pure CBD Isolate is a crystallized powder with CBD concentrations of over 99.97%-99.99%. Never synthetic, and never fortified.
Furthermore our naturally high CBD oil starts at 80% CBD and is then gently refined to remove the remaining 20% of plant material all the way down to a single molecule of pure CBD crystalline isolate.
Likewise Once in the crystallized form, we then crush the CBD crystals into a pure CBD powder so that it may be used effectively and evenly distributed within product formulations. The Best CBD Crystals!
Name: CBD (Cannabidiol)
Formulation: Extremely fine crystalline powder
Remaining ingredients: Plant terpenes
Extraction Type: Co2 Extraction
Formal name: 2-[1R-3-methyl-6R-(1-methylethenyl)-2-cyclohexen-1-yl]-5-pentyl-1, 3-benzenediol
CAS number: 13956-29-1
Molecular formula: C21H30O2
Molecular weight: 314.4617g/mol
Product specification: 10g,20g,50g,100g,200g,500g,1kg etc. Storage:Keep away from sunlight, sealed in dry place.
Shelf Life:24 months.
1.Shipment: Express delivery 3-5 days max.
2.Monthly Supply: 5000Kg
5: PAYMENT METHOD:: BANK TRANSFER OR BITCOIN
1)-Payment Term bulk order: Buyer pays 50% deposit against Proforma Invoice and 50% When the product arrive your address.
2) For small order, 100% BITCOIN in advance.
Kindly Provide to us these details as below for your order for the first shipment:
Company Name(IF ANY):.?
Quantity For First Shipment:…?
Contact Person: …………..?
Click on the link below for our COA .
We are interested in a long-term business relationship with your company
Waiting for your mail and a positive response so as to issue you the Proforma Invoice. We can easily be reached via WhatsApp under ( +905373526450 ) for easy communication.!!! Thanks